Let us show you the island which became famous for its numerous kitesurfing spots and the constant monsoon wind, discover Masirah Island and have an unforgettable kite boarding experience!
During the self-driving journey, we will bring you to Masirah Island, one of the most impressive and most diverse kite surfing destinations on the globe. A small group of max. 10 participants will ensure an exclusive experience at the nearly untouched spots.
We can offer you a stay at the 4* Masirah Island Resort where you enjoy the best possible comfort and rest even during stormy Masirah nights. We will show you the most impressive spots on the island. Our experienced VDWS kite boarding experts will make sure that you will get to enjoy every spot on Masirah during the best time of the day regarding the tides and other elementary facts.
With us, you will kite, rest and dine on the Island in the best possible way and discover the most authentic places.
Conditions and requirements
The expected conditions end of May will be perfect with temperatures between 28-35 degrees and perfect wind of 15-25 knots.
Independent kite skills of VDWS Level 5 (going upwind) are required to fully enjoy the different spots with us on the Island nng8mgf.
Lower skilled travellers can participate the trip and will be given the chance to kite at the Lagoon of Kiteboarding-Oman on their own or in classes. Packages for lessons available on request.
We will make your kite boarding holiday in Oman an unforgettable experience during that Journey.
- Dates: 21.5.-27.5. (Sunday to Saturday)
- Departure at Muscat Airport, 21.5., 9:00
- Arrival at Muscat Airport, 27.5., 22:00
- Price per person: 275.- OMR
- Accommodation on twin sharing base at 4*Masirah Island Resort
(Single Room Option: plus 125,25 OMR per person)
- Guiding through all the week from Muscat Airport to Muscat Airport
- Breakfast, Lunch snack and Dinner at the Hotel or in local restaurants on the Island
- Ferry fees
- Flight to Muscat
- rental car and petrol (4×4 is not required to participate on that trip – small saloon car is good enough). We will be glad to assist you booking your rental car!
- Kiteboarding gear (can be rented additionally: 173.- OMR per person)